Ez Grip Brasil® Soft Cases | CORDURA®
For more than 30 years, INVISTA's CORDURA® fabric has been selected by makers of high performance gear and apparel, when durability counts.
Today, you’ll find CORDURA® fabric in many top brands that are known for making tough, long-lasting products. From the classic air-jet textured nylons to ultra-lightweight high tenacity nylon and polyester fabrics, all of our fabrics are considered best-in-class for durability and performance. In fact, CORDURA® fabrics are trusted by many militaries around the globe.
The future looks brighter than ever for INVISTA’s CORDURA® brand, as it continues to expand into new categories. Engineering durable innovative fabrics is woven deeply into the CORDURA® brand DNA.
- DENIER - or den is a unit of measure for the linear mass density of fibers. It is defined as the mass in grams per 9,000 meters. The denier is based on a natural standard—i.e., a single strand of silk is approximately one denier. A 9,000-meter strand of silk weighs about one gram. The term denier comes from the French denier, a coin of small value (worth 1⁄12 of a sou). Applied to yarn, a denier was held to be equal in weight to 1⁄24 of an ounce. The term microdenier is used to describe filaments that weigh less than one gram per 9,000 meters.
- Stylish durability and exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions
- Designed for living, built to last
- Brings with it the heritage of the CORDURA® brand which has proven performance in many of the world’s toughest environments
- Original classic CORDURA® fabric look
- Over thirty years of trusted rugged performance
- CORDURA® Classic fabrics made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean
- Air jet textured for high abrasion resistance
Ez Grip Brasil® – Softcase Solutions